If you are still getting good weather where you are is there a safe way to
1) The best way to get vitamin D is naturally from the sun
2) There are however some people who cannot go out in the sun either
physically or because of a history of skin cancer.
3) If you are able to enjoy the good weather then the best time to naturally
expose your skin to the correct wavelength of ultraviolet light for making
vitamin D is between 10am and 2pm.
4) When you skin starts to go pink-it may be as little as 10 minutes or less
depending on the colour of you skin then cover up
5) By getting a little sun everyday over the summer then your body will
store vitamin Din readiness for the winter.
6) If you work indoors or we have a very poor summer then you should
supplement with vitamin D
Get tested for Covid-19 and receive your fit to fly certificate, travel without disruption or show that you tested negative for Covid-19.
Medicspot offers fast and reliable Covid-19 testing delivered to your door with next-day priority delivery. Click here to order your rapid Covid-19 PCR test. Perform your swab at home, return it in the pre-paid envelope and receive your results and fit to fly certificate within 48 hours.
Free Lateral Flow Devices available. Call into the pharmacy to collect.