If you are still getting good weather where you are is there a safe way to
1) The best way to get vitamin D is naturally from the sun
2) There are however some people who cannot go out in the sun either
physically or because of a history of skin cancer.
3) If you are able to enjoy the good weather then the best time to naturally
expose your skin to the correct wavelength of ultraviolet light for making
vitamin D is between 10am and 2pm.
4) When you skin starts to go pink-it may be as little as 10 minutes or less
depending on the colour of you skin then cover up
5) By getting a little sun everyday over the summer then your body will
store vitamin Din readiness for the winter.
6) If you work indoors or we have a very poor summer then you should
supplement with vitamin D
Book now NHS over 65’s, over 50’s, vulnerable patients, carers, teachers, nursery staff
Private vaccinations available if not eligible for an NHS vaccine